Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Overwhelming


(ps this is not my mess.....just an image that makes me feel better, knowing that mine isn't that bad)

I am busy with work, studies and homelife at the moment, so cleaning out the front entrance and sorting out the shed has been constantly put off. 
It has really annoyed me.....I am constantly thinking of how nice and clean it will look when it's finally finished. 
So I have decided to just do a little each day.  That way it will get done, but not all at once and it doesn't seem 'too hard' or 'I don't have the time'. 
Today after I finished my class I cleaned out 3 pigeonholes in the storage unit in the front entrance.  This unit will eventually go into the shed to house tools and bits and pieces, but it needs to be emptied first so it's not too heavy to move. 
Once in place each pigeonhole will be labelled accordingly ie: drill, drill bits, nuts & bolts etc.. etc...  so I don't have to spend 20 minutes running around the house and shed looking for that phillips head screwdriver that I know is "somewhere" 
I feel better already knowing that at least I have made a start albeit a small one.

No comments:

Post a Comment