Thursday, July 19, 2012

It's COLD outside

Mt Wellington


It gets cold here down in Tassie, and one day I will have an indoor woodheater.
When we first looked at getting heating for our house my husband talked me out of a woodheater and into a heat pump. 
Yes... it's convenient and not as messy......but I really miss the warmth and cosiness that a woodheater provides.
So one day I will move the heatpump to another wall and get that woodheater.
Who says you can't have both??? 



I like this one....
not neccessarily the actual surround, but the fact that the glass front can be lifted up and it can alternate between a slow combustion woodheater and an open fire.




or maybe this one
it can be installed into a cavity or freestanding.
The freestanding version is quite nice actually, quite modern looking and has a large glass front. 
There is room underneath that can be used for wood storage.



I love the stone around this one



the wall colour and the seating around this one


One Day....

No comments:

Post a Comment