Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Lino Floor

As you first walk through the front door into the entrance you land on lino floor, well actually not real lino, just a vinyl floorcovering. It goes with my colour scheme.....so do I need to change it?
BUT
I think I might try for something a little different, something a little Feminine, Boho, Vintagey.
Something like this
I really like the one in the bottom left corner, but I have looked at the stencil available from here
and it's not cheap. Also I think if I painted white onto the existing concrete floor I would get this
rather than this.
I do prefer the 2nd one....
So I would have to paint the floor white first, and then repaint over with the stencil in grey.
If I hadn't seen the original picture I might not know any better and be happy with the 1st one.
What if I do it and hate it??
Well it's only paint, and can be covered over again....???
AND I DO LIKE IT
Decisions....Decisions

No comments:

Post a Comment